Question about M-Audio Mobile USB MIDI Controller
Oooh, sounds like a hardware problem. the matrix or multiplexors that control the "bank" of c notes sounds fried
much like a numeric keyboad where a group of keys works and a group doesnt work
try with the headphones it could also be output driver chip failure on the amp out circuit
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 29, 2011 | Cell Phones
01-11-2010 10:59 AM
If the handset is locked, frozen, or unresponsive, you can perform a master reset it using the hardware keys instead of the menu. A master reset restores the original factory settings and may erase all downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data stored on the SIM card or memory card (if available). To perform a master reset using hardware keys, follow these steps:
1. If the device is responding at all, back up your data before proceeding.
Note: The device must be turned on to synchronize or transfer files.
2. Turn off the device.
Note: If the device is unresponsive and does not turn off, remove and then reinsert the battery.
3. Press and hold the Home key and the Power key for at least 25 seconds, even if the Startup screen appears.
4. Release the keys when you see a black screen with a warning sign.
5. Press the Home key and the Power key again.
6. When the Android system recovery utility appears, use the trackball to scroll to and select Wipe data/factory reset.
7. Once the device finished the data wipe, select reboot system now.
Dec 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 08, 2009 | Targus Noteworthy Multimedia Keyboard...
Jun 14, 2009 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Dec 08, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 4200 Notebook
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: