Question about Air Tools & Compressors

1 Answer

I have a central pneumatic 16 ga. nailer how do I get parts !!!

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 30 Answers

Central Pneumatic is a Harbor Freight brand, if parts are available for that item it would be though them. Hopefully they can get you what you need. If not unfortunatly that nailer will be a throw-away. If you need to replace this nailer I would recommend spending the extra money and buying a name brand nailer like Porter-Cable or Bostitch, besides both being reputable brands, they offer factory service, parts and rebuild kits for their nailers.

Posted on Oct 10, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

How can you get parts for the Central Pneumatic Framing Nailer #69927?

go google and type in-- manufacturer of central pneumatic framing nailer --
you may be able to leave out the framing word as the company will make more than one unit

Apr 17, 2016 | Air Tools & Compressors

2 Answers

Need parts for central pneumatic framing nailer model 94000

Unfortunately you will not find parts for Central Pneumatic - the company does not provide replacement parts.
It sounds like you have an exhaust valve that is plugged in the head - my suggestion would be to take it apart, clean it, replace any damaged O-rings with generic ones, and regrease it.

May 27, 2014 | Nailers Air Tools & Compressors

1 Answer

I am told by my nephew that my Central Pnuematic #47612 Air Angle Nailer needs a new HD Valve Piston and seal kit. Please advise if you have the parts.

Parts for Central Pneumatic nailers are usually available from Go the their web site and find your nailer. At the bottom of the page for any nailer on their web site, you will find a link for parts sheet, then call the 800 number provided. If you cant find you nailer on their listings, it may have been discontinued. Call the their 800 number anyway to find parts. Good luck

Feb 14, 2011 | Air Tools & Compressors

1 Answer

Central Pneumatic item 94000 nailer. Need a top gasket and a plastick cylinder ring. Help!

Parts for central pneumatic guns are /should be available from Harbor Call their 800 number for information. If no joy, take your parts to Dewalt service center to try to match parts with Porter Cable framer. Porter cable parts are very close match to your gun. Good luck

Feb 08, 2011 | SK Paslode Sk312 Framing Nailer O`ring...

1 Answer

I have a central pneumatic palm nailer leaks air

sounds like a bad o ring inside the housing .

Jan 11, 2010 | Air Tools & Compressors

1 Answer

Striker/plunger comes down on air nailer as soon as air is applied its a central pneumatic have the parts manual but can not get parts for it

It sounds like the trigger valve is stuck in the open position. Try oiling it and connecting and disconnecting the hose several times. If that won't unstick it, try dismantling the valve and see if you can free it. Be careful -- a nailer with a stuck valve can be dangerous. Central Pneumatic is sold by Harbor Freight and they may be able to get parts for you -- they are decent for parts orders in my experience.

Oct 19, 2009 | Air Tools & Compressors

1 Answer

Central pneumatic nail gun parts where?

You will have to call Harbor Freight at 800-444-3353. Make sure you have the item number of your nailer. Sometimes you can pull up a breakdown online if you search your item number of harbor freights website. Most of the time you cannot. Also be aware that it takes sometimes 6 weeks to get your parts. The parts aren't expensive but it takes forever to get them. Every once in a while you will get the parts in a week or two. Good luck.

Oct 14, 2009 | Tools & Hardware - Others

2 Answers

Need Parts for Central Pneumatic Air Framing Nailer D1CN28/90

I have a Central Pneumatic Frame Nailer the driver will go down but not back up unless you disconnet air supply.

Aug 11, 2009 | SK Paslode Sk312 Framing Nailer O`ring...

1 Answer

Need repair kit for central pneumatic 8 to 10 GA nailer stock no. 46240 .I need a B0600-2981 or the whle repair kit which ever I can get. thank you. kelly

read all your answers and here is a solution
i needed a manual for a 39092 nailer, old harbor freighs had no comment, to old. so i found a new nailer, scrolled to the manual section and brought it up.
i then changed the link to reflect my series
mine was a 39series the new a 68. it appears they catalog by a 5 digit code. this got me a drawing and part list.

Mar 12, 2009 | Air Tools & Compressors

Not finding what you are looking for?
Air Tools & Compressors Logo

Related Topics:

536 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Air Tools & Compressors Experts

John Trevino

Level 3 Expert

1388 Answers

Joe Garcia
Joe Garcia

Level 2 Expert

205 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16043 Answers

Are you an Air Tool and Compressor Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides