Question about NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
I got your issue , please follow these steps then you will be able to connect to the wireless network
1. Click on start--> go to control panel
2. Go to network and internet connections ---> go to network connections
3. Right click on the wireless network connection and go to properties
4. Go to wireless networks tab
5. Under Preferred networks if you see any networks, highlight on it and click on properties
6. Go to Authentication tab and uncheck "Enable IEEE 802.1x authentication for this network" and click on ok.
And then try connecting to your wireless network , Im sure you can connect to your wireless network
Thanks & Regards,
Posted on Oct 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2015 | TP-LINK Computers & Internet
Jun 09, 2013 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Feb 25, 2012 | NetGear Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2011 | Linksys 2.4 GHz 802.11b Wireless - B...
Jun 13, 2011 | Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy
Jan 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2010 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Jul 15, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 01, 2017 | HP Pavilion Tablet Notebook
Nov 01, 2007 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
430 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!