Question about Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Hey guys...i was using my skinmanager..and i accidentally,,delted the orginal skins of my motorola l7...and when i restart my phone...the screen of my phone..became blank..only the battery and the cgnal can be seen...the icons cannot be seen in the main menu...but the multimedia...is running..what should i do!!!please help me!!!!any suggestion or solutions..!???what can i do!!??please help!!!
email me at email@example.com,
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Once you have found and downloaded a skin that you like, extract it to a new folder.
1. Connect the phone to the cable and open Skinmanager: It should auto connect and will say reading files as pictured:
2. Once finished it should look like this:
3. Click Install and you will get this pop up:
4. Navigate to the skin you want and click Open:
5. The skin will now begin to install as seen in the pic below. Depending on the size of the skin it could take a minute to install.
This program will auto-install the wallpaper as well in the uploading process
6. Your skin is now installed:
7. After everything uploads click Skins, More, Restart phone.
8. Disconnect the phone after restart and enjoy your new skin.
Jan 14, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Aug 26, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Jun 03, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Feb 17, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i SLVR L7 L8 OEM...
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!