Question about Protron PD-800 DVD Player
Where can I find a manual for PROTRON DVD PD800? Know some site adress?
SOURCE: protron pd-007
I finally, after several months of just giving up, figured out how to get my Protron 007 DVD player to work. I hope this works for you. I have a Sanyo TV with the video controls on the front. Here are the instructions that worked for me.
1. Turn on TV
2. switch TV to video
3. Wait for "Protron" screen (Try the PSCAN button it doesn't show.)
4. Press setup and a menu will appear with 4 icons: Language, TV, a Hammer, and an Exit icon.
5. The only two icons I needed to use were TV and the Hammer.
6. TV icon: 4 choices: a) TV TYPE = choose 4.3 LB (mine was not set there); b) TV SYSTEM = NTSC; c) VIDEO = CBBS + S - video; d) DIGITAL OUT = SPDIF/RAW.
7. HAMMER icon: 4 choices: a) PARENTAL - 8; b) PASSWORD - I didn't choose one; c) ANGLE MARK: ON; d) DEFAULT: Read.
Suggestion: If that doesn't work trying playing around with the settings to see if you can get the right combination.
I hope I made your day. I know how frustrating this can be.
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
Here you go, but the instructions arent that great to understand unles syou have hooked up one of these before
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2014 | Protron PD-DVR100 DVD Recorder
Nov 09, 2010 | Protron PD-800 DVD Player
Feb 05, 2010 | Protron PD-DVR100 DVD Recorder
Jul 27, 2008 | Protron PD-800 DVD Player
May 28, 2008 | Protron PD-800 DVD Player
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: