- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
0x error codes indicate that the product has an internal error. Try to reset the printer:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product. 2. Remove the cartridges from the product. 3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges
' message to display on the control panel. 4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product. 5. Wait 60 seconds. 6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button 7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product 8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so. 9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
I contacted www.hp.com and after a while we decided it is fried.
Lightening had hit my cable box and must have got the printer too. All it will do is flash even after trying to reset to factory settings.
Thanks for the offer
Follow the steps below to power cycle your all-in-one:
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Disconnect the USB/Ethernet cable from the All-in-One and also disconnect power cable from All-in-One and also from wall outlet. 2. Wait 30 seconds. 3. Plug in the power cable to All-in-One and also to wall outlet.
4. Check for the functionality
hmm..you may need to remove that premium plus option, through the system preferences folder. Then re install the drivers(get em here for updates) for the Inkjet printer. And be sure to only select the features you really want.