Question about Home
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sharp 5316E how to enter code
Did you mean the account control code ( 3 digits code ) ? If you forget this code, either you disable the account control mode or change the old user accounts. Here's how :
1. Enter the USER MODE PROGRAM by pressing and holding the Light key indicator ( the white half circle ) at the bottom left of the machine.
2. After the all the lights at the panel goes off ( except the quantity copy display, it will show 3 lines ). press 10 with the 10 key and START, change the value from 1 to 0 and press START again to save the value. THIS IS DONE TO DISABLE THE ACCOUNT CONTROL MODE.
3. If you want to show the user account and cange it to a new account, repeat the above step but enter 12 instead of 10 and press START. It will shows you your current user accounts ( up to 20 accounts ). If you still want the old user account, remember that code and press the light exposure key 1 more time withou holding it.
4. If you want to change the old user accounts, after the machine shows you the user acccount press START and input the new 3 digits code and START again.
Posted on May 27, 2009
SOURCE: cant program
This is the closest I can locate...however I didn't see your exact model number listed.
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
SOURCE: cant remember code for remote
Here is a huge list of Philips universal remote control manuals. You can hopefully chose from the list the exact one you got.. How ever if you cant, then don't be afraid to look at some of the others manuals. Companies such as Philips keep the same codes for almost every remote, that way when its customers upgrade to new ones, they can do so with comfort and ease cause most will already know their code form the old one.
Please rate me, give feed back, recommend me if you thought I was helpful. This will not only help me to know how im doing, or if i need to improve, but also help others decide if i could be someone that can help them.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
Testimonial: "thank you!!! great help for a simple mind like me!!"
Tips for a great answer:
After you set the lock, you must use your pass code
to view a locked program, view the locked TV, view
a locked channel, cancel the lock, or enter the Lock
If you forget your pass code, you can view the locked
TV without entering your pass code. When you are
prompted for your pass code, press the number 9 and
QV keys on the TV remote control at the same time. This
process temporarily unlocks the TV.
When entering the Lock menu, this process deletes
your old pass code and prompts you to enter a new
• You can either enter a new pass code to open the
Lock menu and make changes or press EXIT to close
• If any of the locks are turned on and you exit the
menus when prompted for a new code, the old
code and all lock settings are retained.
• If all locks are turned off and you exit the menus
when prompted for a new code, then the previous
code is erased.
Mar 17, 2011 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
Jun 11, 2010 | Sharp 20F650 20" TV
May 13, 2010 | One For All URC-1030 Remote Control
Nov 17, 2009 | Toshiba 36HF73 36" TV
May 28, 2009 | Sharp LC-32SH12U TV
May 06, 2009 | Televison & Video
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!