Question about Lexmark X654de MFP All-In-One Laser Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1.Take out the ink cartridges
2. get a soft cloth or papertowel
3. you are going to need a bit of isopropyl alcohol
4. take a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol and dab the place where the ink comes out with it lightley
5.Be very carefull! leave it out to dry for at least fifteen minutes
6. then put the ink cartidge back in to your component
7. make sure that the cartridge is in place and pushed in the right way so that it can be used properly
THIS MAY BE A BIT MESSY SO I WILL ADVISE YOU TO WHERE GLOVES!!!
HOPE THIS HELPS!
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2012 | Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker
Jul 15, 2010 | Lexmark X654de MFP All-In-One Laser...
Oct 16, 2009 | Lexmark Optra S 1255 Laser Printer
Jul 06, 2009 | Singer Sewing Machines
May 11, 2009 | ASUS WL-600g Wireless Router
Mar 10, 2008 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Feb 06, 2008 | Lexmark Refurbished MARKNET X2000 SERIES...
357 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: