Question about Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer
This is a link to view how to reset: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzc9JImUcak
This is a link to download firmwares (version 1.13, 1.16, and 1.18_fix) and download software to update firmware files to printer: http://dox.abv.bg/files/listtree
1. Push 8 times button MENU then OK to print a report and view your version of firmware
2. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.13 ONLY WITH 1.13_fix
3. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.16 ONLY WITH 1.16_fix
4. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.18 ONLY WITH 1.18_fix
5. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.21 ONLY WITH 1.18_fix
6. DO NOT REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.23, I DON'T HAVE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.23
IF YOU REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION WITH WRONG VERSION A "SCANNER ERROR" OCCURS AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS WHICH MEANS YOUR SCANNER MATRIX IS BURNED OUT AND MUST BE REPLACED
Posted on Jan 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2011 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Aug 23, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Feb 05, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Nov 03, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Sep 21, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Jun 26, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Feb 20, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
1,023 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!