Question about PC Laptops
Anyone..help me please..my computer wont play any sounds from a game, or cd..it says i dnt hve a audio device installed, so i downloaded a audio card -Realtek High Definition Audio System Software Ver:R1.82, but til now, theres still no sound..what am i gonna do?
the sound just doesn't work on my computer (except POST). The drivers are installed but the sound doesn't work. I do have 2 unrecognised devices (PCI and an unknown). I have installed realtek HD audio drivers (cd version and updated net version) but no sound....
Hey its is problem with drivers
Please follow the steps to resolve :-
1)Download the UAA drivers first from microsofts site
2) Download the Latest drivers from
PCI drivers + Latest Audio drivers
3) windows installed 3.0 / 3.1
4) now go into Add / Remove programs and uninstall the previous version on Realtek drivers also remove windows installer if available
5) now restart your systems
6) Now installe the windows installer first -> restart
7) now install the UAA drivers -> Restart
8) now install the Realteks latest version -> restart
If it does not solve your problems please do reply i have other trick too..::.. :-)
Posted on May 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2011 | Acer TravelMate 4001LCI-XPP PC Notebook
Mar 07, 2011 | PC Laptops
Jan 19, 2011 | PC Laptops
May 22, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1200 Notebook
May 14, 2009 | PC Laptops
Oct 06, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Aug 08, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Sep 14, 2007 | Gateway SOLO 9300 PII 400 MHZ 128 RAM 6GB...
731 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!