Question about ViewSonic VX2433WM 23.6" Monitor
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi; I had the same problem. I know that sometimes devices require you to perform some type of '10-30 second' "hold" of one or some of its buttons in order to 'reset' the device, so to speak. So, having said that, try this:
1) Turn your monitor off (no green light) but leave it plugged in.
2) Leave it off for about 10 seconds.
3) Hold the  button on your monitor (the one to the immediate LEFT of your monitor's POWER button).
4) While holding the  button, now press and HOLD your POWER button.
5) Wait for your image to appear and STAY onscreen for about 5 seconds, then release both buttons.
6) Your monitor should retain its onscreen image.
Hope this helps! Good Day to all!
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Go to the setup menu on the LCD panel by pressing button 1 on the front. See if there is an option to reset the lcd to factory settings. Reset it and report if it helps not.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Bad caps in the power supply, common problems. See examples here: http://s807.photobucket.com/albums/yy352/budm/Viewsonic%20V912B/
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2013 | ViewSonic VX2433WM 24 inch LCD Monitor
Apr 19, 2012 | ViewSonic VX2433WM 24 inch LCD Monitor
Feb 09, 2012 | ViewSonic VX2433WM 24 inch LCD Monitor
Sep 28, 2011 | ViewSonic VX2835wm Monitor
Mar 22, 2010 | ViewSonic VX2433WM 23.6" Monitor
Feb 25, 2010 | ViewSonic VX2433WM 23.6" Monitor
Nov 06, 2009 | ViewSonic VX2433WM 23.6" Monitor
Oct 04, 2009 | ViewSonic VA720 17" LCD Flat Panel Monitor
Aug 05, 2009 | ViewSonic VX2835wm Monitor
May 31, 2017 | ViewSonic VX2433WM 23.6" Monitor
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: