Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
Ok, this solution requires NOTHING to buy.
1. Turn the top left switch on for connection
2. Goto your internet browser
3. If it says you need to create a new connection, goto the next screen.
4. Select create new connection, and press Scan.
5. A series of connections should pop-up.
6. Usually connections with no security are the best, so try to find those.
7. Go through the series of next screens, picking easy when it asks easy/custom
8. Test your connections afterwards.
Note: You need to be in range of a connection. ( The local McDonalds' usually works best with about 80% connection signals, and signals are usually about 40 or so feet away from where they are coming from, and if you move out of range, the connection will shut down.
Note2: If you want your own connection, then you will need to buy a wireless router or something like linksys. I can't give an answer on how to hook that up, but if you really want to your going to have to ask that.
Posted on May 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2011 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Aug 01, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 28, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 10, 2010 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Oct 14, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 30, 2009 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
May 17, 2009 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Jan 26, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 15, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
May 08, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!