Question about Malibu ML600TW - Low Voltage Power Pack - 600 Watt - With Timer and Ground
The power pack has a humming sound >> put your ear close
Plug in a hair dryer on same plug to see if you have power
Check the GFI tripper in bathroom and kitchen
Plug power pack directly into receptacle (no extension cord)
It is hard to believe you got every light wrong >> the light connections are pretty fail-proof today
1) You can test the transformer by rotating manual override counterclockwise >> that's the on-off switch
2) You can test transformer by seeing if clock dial rotates with passing time > the clock must rotate
3) You can check if wires have power > disconnect wires > use another wire to scratch across both terminals to see if there is a spark
4) Did you put the red-and-black tripper pins on the dial? Red = ON Black = OFF
5) I think you forgot to set the time of day correctly
- put in tripper pins.
- rotate center dial clockwise to present time
- now, rotate dial two more full rotations and come back to present time
If the dial will not rotate or transformer does not have power, then the transformer is defective.
Posted on Oct 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2014 | Malibu ML600TW - Low Voltage Power Pack -...
May 25, 2013 | Malibu ML600TW - Low Voltage Power Pack -...
Apr 15, 2013 | Malibu ML600TW - Low Voltage Power Pack -...
Sep 13, 2012 | Malibu Intermatic Inc. ML121RT Low...
Oct 26, 2011 | Malibu ML600TW - Low Voltage Power Pack -...
May 24, 2011 | Malibu ML600TW - Low Voltage Power Pack -...
Dec 04, 2010 | Malibu ML600TW - Low Voltage Power Pack -...
Jan 03, 2010 | Malibu ML600TW - Low Voltage Power Pack -...
Aug 18, 2009 | Intermatic Malibu 300W Power Pack...
Jul 05, 2009 | Intermatic Malibu 300W Power Pack...
668 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: