Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try LG, Goldstar, or Vizio codes. Otherwise, visit the product website. If you have a Trutech LCD TV, you can check at http://www.1800customersupport.com/trutech
Posted on Sep 12, 2007
Not all universal remote or dedicated universal remotes will work with every combination of devices.
Call the tech support for your TiVO, and also for HP to see if they have an answer.
Posted on Jul 12, 2008
As I understand it, Polaroid TV's sometimes work with the Mitsubishi codes. You may give this a try. You may also e-mail Polaroid direct at www.polaroidelectronics.com contact page to find out what codes should be used (may match a different manufacturer)
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2016 | Televison & Video
Aug 31, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Jul 16, 2016 | Hisense Televison & Video
Jun 08, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Jul 21, 2014 | Tivo Televison & Video
Sep 26, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2013 | Televison & Video
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 11, 2009 | Tivo Series 2 Remote Control
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!