Question about Atari Video Game Consoles & Games
Oh boy this is a good one. Haven't played with one of these in 20+ years! First lets do inventory on he necessary components.
1. a 9 volt dc power adapter do not use any other size adapter make sure it is for the Atari System!
2. A slide RF unit ( it may be a silver metal box with a slide lever. on one side it'll say TV and the other says computer. If you don't have this box it wont work, but no fear Radio Shack still sells them.
3. A long single wire RCA cable. Usually about 10 ft long.
4. At least 1 controller ( they are black with a single red button on the top upper right corner)
5. A tv from the 80's that has an arial antenna input ( 4 screws, 2 for VHF and two for UHF may also some models will have a ground). If your TV does not have these hookups you can get a RF unit from radio shack or eBay that has the cable hookup on it.
6. A game that works with you particular Atari system.
Here's a link to a video that is very descriptive on hooking it up.
Have fun! I still miss mine.
Posted on Oct 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2016 | Televison & Video
Oct 20, 2016 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2015 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 15, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Jul 14, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1318 Notebook
Jul 02, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T42 Notebook
Oct 15, 2009 | Nokia Cell Phones
May 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 21, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: