Question about Vivitar ViviCam DVR-565 Hard Drive Camcorder
Transfer media from my camera to my computer manually (Using Windows)
1. Use the USB cable that came with your camera to connect your camera to your computer.
2. MSDC appears on the LCD.
3. A window appears with a list of options, select "Open folder to view files" and click OK.
4. Open the DCIM folder and the folder inside to view the media files.
5. Select the media and copy the files from this folder into your computer. Optionally, select the files and choose Copy from the Edit menu. Then select a folder and choose Paste from the Edit menu.
6. We recommend that you copy the images into the Pictures/My Pictures folder and the videos into the Videos/My Videos folder.
7. Do not disconnect the cable during transfer. Doing so will cancel the transfer of any files on their way to your computer.
This camera does not need specific drivers from Vivitar (driver=instructions for hardward like a camera)
If you miss the old program you can probably download from the vivitar site their "Vivitar Experience Image Manager". If you're having a problem with codecs (the information your computer needs to decode video formats so you can watch them) you can get all the latest codecs by going to google and typing in "download matroska pack" and download the matroska codec pack.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 25 Digital Camera
Dec 13, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG630 Hard Drive Camcorder
Aug 18, 2009 | Vivitar Video Cameras
Feb 24, 2008 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
288 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: