Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Do any of you guys know how to reset the waste tank on a Canon S9000?
I need to print soon.
Hi Try this.
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button twice then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should then respond as normal.
Posted on May 30, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2010 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 06, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 04, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 08, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2009 | Canon BJC S300 InkJet Printer
Apr 14, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Dec 03, 2007 | Canon Pixma iP6210D InkJet Photo Printer
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!