Question about Printers & Copiers
Do any of you guys know how to reset the waste tank on a Canon S9000?
I need to print soon.
Hi Try this.
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button twice then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should then respond as normal.
Posted on May 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2010 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 06, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Sep 04, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Dec 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Jul 08, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2009 | Canon BJC S300 InkJet Printer
Apr 14, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Dec 03, 2007 | Canon Pixma iP6210D InkJet Photo Printer
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!