Cannot program, menu stuck on Spanish, cannot access main menu from mute/ok button
I know this should be a MUCH more techie answer, but have you tried just asking a nearby Mexican to help you? Just a thought.....
You say you cannot get to the menu from the mute/ok button?
What happens instead?
FROM DA BOOOK looks pretty clear to me.
1. Make sure your phone is OFF (not in TALK mode).
2. Press the mute/menu OK button to go to the main menu.
3. Press CALLER ID-VOLUME ( 6 or 5) button to scroll to HANDSET SETUP.
4. Press mute/menu OK button to confirm and you may program the following items: Language, Handset Name, Ringer Tone, Ringer Volume, VIP Melody, Key Tone, Set Day/Time, Equalizer, Area Code, Tone/Pulse, Registration, Deregistration and Default Setting.
NOTE: During programming, you may press the END/cancel button at any time to exit the sub-menu and return to the menu.
From the Handset Setup Menu:
1. Press the CALLER ID-VOLUME ( 6 or 5) button to scroll to the SET LANGUAGE sub-menu.
2. Press mute/menu OK button to enter the menu. SET LANGUAGE 1ENG 2FRA 3ESP shows in the display.
3. Use the touch tone pad on the handset to select 1ENG, 2FRA, 3ESP, or use the CALLER ID-VOLUME ( 6 or 5) button to scroll to the desired language. English is the default setting.
4. Press the mute/menu OK button to save your selection. You will hear a confirmation tone and the selected language shows in the display.
Apr 29, 2009 |
Uniden Cordless Phone