Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
That software only works with the non-Rhapsody versions, hence the error message. You can call technical support and they can walk you thru the fix. Its too much to type. SanDisk Technical Support 1-866-726-3475 Best of Luck.
Posted on Sep 10, 2007
Please copy and paste the following links into your web browser address bar, and then click Go or hit your Enter key. When prompted, choose the option to Save the file to your desktop.
1. Double click on My Computer so that you can see it on your screen.
2. Turn the player off.
3. On the top of the player is a Hold switch, move it to the right (toward the headphone jack) so you see the orange colour.
4. On the left hand side of the player is a Record button, press and hold it while connecting the player to the computer. Continue holding the Record button until you see a new icon under "My Computer" called "16MB FORMAT". Once you see that icon you may release the Record button.
5. Double click the RHAPSODY-188.8.131.52 file you downloaded earlier and open it. You will need WinZIP or WINRAR to "unpack" it. Inside you will see a file named PP5022.mi4 drag this file onto the 16MB Format in My Computer mentioned before.
6. Double Click on the Sansa.rar and open it. Drag the Sansa.fmt file into the 16MB Format as well (this forces the device format and erase all data)
6. Disconnect the player and look at the screen. Several things will be displayed, and when you see Key Lock, System Shutdown, move the Hold switch on the top back to the left.
7. Turn the player on and watch the screen. If you see a Refresh Database Fail error, you will need to follow steps 1-7 again until you do not get the error. If it does not work the first time, it could take up to 3 times for it to work.
Please RATE my solution at the bottom.
Best of Luck.
Posted on Nov 20, 2007
SOURCE: ThinkPad R40 with no sound
have you tried going into your master volume contro properties and turned everything up there. If you double click on your volume control near the time and go to properties you'll find all the controls there. Let me know if that works for you.
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
First, make sure the GoGear is disconnected from computer. Then, hold in the volume + button and continue holding it as you re-plug it back into computer. Continue holding the volume + button for an additional 45-60 seconds (sometimes it doesn't take this long). Windows should go into recovery mode and resuscitate player.
Posted on Mar 18, 2008
Download Microsoft UAA driver then install it
Uninstall any sound driver first then
Go to device drivers and update your sound driver will go on net and find them and install them
Posted on Nov 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2015 | Icon Computers & Internet
Mar 29, 2014 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Sep 22, 2012 | Rocketfish 7.1 Channel Pci Soundcard
Oct 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 20, 2010 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Nov 08, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Oct 21, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
May 17, 2009 | RIM Blackberry 8310 8320 8330 Curve 8100...
Mar 26, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8130 Cellular Phone
Feb 18, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!