Hi if ya need help just look in the instruction manuel or leaflets that came in the box as when i got a sony ericsson w580i i got a leaflet saying how to open it and put the sim and battery inside and so did ma nan for the w850 so im pretty sure u should have a leaflet saying. Or just did your nail in the back where theres a line and pull down then up and it should come off.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
this happen if there is some problem in the sim card holder port ....
will be loose contact inside the sim card holder is not touching the
circuit board inside due to this your sim card is getting rejected ...
you have told that the phone is a brand new one so i am sure that you
will be having the warranty so just make use of it by contact the
dealer with whom you have purchased or contacting the company customer
care number to get more information about how to make use of your
if you dont have the warranty then you must open the handset and
just remove the circuit board & sim card holder and insert it again
so that the sim card holder touches the circuit board correctly ... after this refit the phone then surely your sim will be accepted ....
it is better to use of warranty if you have ...... this is a simple problem if you dont have the warranty also you can only fix it .. if
you just open the handset & set that sim card holder to touch the
circuit board that s enough everything will be done and works fine ...
if you are afraid of opening then you must just contact the technician ... it is just a matter of very little bucks if you contact him also ...
any doubts you can reply me i am always here to assist you thank you bye rate my solution
Please follow the instructions carefully! Following are the 12-point instructions to unlock your Samsung E250 phone:
1. First do a CUSTOM RESET by tying in:
(Phone may display foreign language – don't worry! The last digits after the * will appear as - - - -; this is normal)
2. Turn off your phone
3. Take the battery and SIM out of the phone
4. Take a wrong network SIM (a SIM the phone does not currently accept) and insert it ONLY HALF way in, so when you turn on the phone it won't detect the SIM. Very important so the phone won't ask for network password and will show "Insert SIM" message.
The process of inserting only half of the SIM. I advice you to take care and do it with a soft approach as you might not have done this before.
5. 2. Now put the battery in carfully behind the protruding SIM card and switch the phone on. The phone must show "Insert SIM" message.
6. 3. Without turning off the phone, now push the SIM card all the way in, at this stage the phone must continue to display the "Insert SIM" message with the WRONG SIM inside.
7. Now make a FULL RESET by typing: *2767*3855#
9. Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
8. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" SIM inside. (Do not turn off the phone)
10. Disable network lock by typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
12. Check this is done with *#7465625#
If your phone is not unlocked please retry the above ensuring all steps are followed to the letter, 9 out of 10 people who have problems have made a simple error and find that when they repeat all the steps it works.
This problem is due to your phone's sim card IC malfunctioning. It may get damaged due to phone dropping gently into rough surface and its crystal structure may break due to it.
for any queries
mail to firstname.lastname@example.org