Question about Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: cannot play this sound appears
Sounds like u have an musicfile problem.
There r some music files that cant work on Cellphones.
One or too easy ways of fixing this is....try to erase the sound from the Phone and memorystick and install it again. That could work but if not, try to fix a new version av that song and install it.
Last solution is....if none of the Above works....try asking in a
Good Luck :-)
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
SOURCE: saving songs on sd memory card
1. Put a micro SD card into your phone. (Make sure it's blank)
2. Format the card from your phone. To do this go into "Menu//Settings & Tools//Memory//Card Memory" then click on "Options" that should open the format screen. Enter your security code (usually the last four digits of your cell #) and format the card.
3. Exit all menu screens by pressing the "End" button and remove your card.
4. Insert your card back into your PC. It should recognize the card and open a "Removable Disk" window. (if not, manually open this window by clicking on "Start//My Computer//drive E: or F:" , they might vary depending on your computer set-up.
5. You should see a folder named "my_music". That's where you are going to drag your music files into.
6. DO NOT open any media player. Just find the location of your music FILES. Usually if you click on "Start//My Music" your music FILES will be stored there.
7. Simply drag and drop music FILES into the folder that I listed on #5. DO NOT drag an albulm. It won't work. Just the music file.
Posted on Feb 04, 2008
I found out a couple things on this. 1) try their web site, it helps. 2) you need 3 folders on your micro sd a) my_music b) my_pix c) my_flix. Their web page has the WRONG NAME...so use the ones above. Drag and drop the MP3's directly into this folder - DO NO PUT ALBUM FOLDERS in there, it doesn't work.
Posted on Nov 25, 2009
SOURCE: Adding wallpaper or ringtones?
u can only add ringtones to ur mobile with the help of data cable and a software which can browse the phone memory
Posted on May 24, 2010
Testimonial: "I appreciate the intelligent input and hope that I can pay it forward."
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2011 | BlueTone Android Apps
Mar 05, 2011 | HTC EVO 4G Smartphone
Feb 23, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 19, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 13, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Dec 17, 2010 | HTC Hero Smartphone
Aug 18, 2010 | Nokia E72 Smartphone
Aug 26, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jul 28, 2008 | LG Cell Phones
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!