I have the same problem on my Sony DSC N2
The camera keeps saying access on the screen, and I cannot interchange between movie, camera or review photos choices.
Actually, I cannot do anything at all with any settings. Like you, when the camera is on, access only appears.
What should I do?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When I turn on sony cyber-shot camera I get a
Problem with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W35 Digital Camera
when I turn on sony cyber-shot camera I get a screen
display that states "access". The lens keeps going in and out and then
it states,"turn the power off and on again" What's wrong??
I followed the suggestion of one of the others I tapped mine on the side and it worked, but I'm still going to send it in for repair. With this many people with the same problem, the Sony people should be fixing them with out any hassle, obviously there is a design flaw with the camera
1.turn on the unit and switch it to play mode( by pressing the button next to th viewfinder.
2. press the menu button
3. select setup (the option with the toolbox icon)
4. inside setup look and select for setup 1(toolbox icon with a number 1 at the bottom)
5. then select initialize and select OK to every ptompt,
6. then it will pop up clock settings.
if this will not work then it would be better to hav the unit checkd and repaired by an authorized servicer. sony 1800-222-7669