Question about Sharp EL520WB Scientific Calculator
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
for the mean, just add them together and divide answer by the amount of figures you put in. as for the others, i'm not sure a standard scientific calculator will do that
Posted on Jun 11, 2009
SOURCE: I have just purchased the
Thank you for purchasing the SHARP Scientific Calculator Model EL-W531/W531G/W531H/W531HA/W535.
About the calculation examples (including some formulas and tables), refer to the reverse side of this English manual.
Refer to the number on the right of each title in the manual for use.
After reading this manual, store it in a convenient location for future reference.
• Some of the models described in this manual may not be available in some countries.
• This product uses a period as a decimal point.Displaying calculation results
When possible, calculation results will be displayed using
fractions, r, and ?. When you press U, the display will cycle
through the following display styles:
• Mixed fractions (with or without ?) ? improper fractions (with
or without ?) ? decimal numbers
• Proper fractions (with or without ?) ? decimal numbers
• Irrational numbers (square roots, fractions made using square
roots) ? decimal numbers
• In the following cases, calculation results may be displayed
• Arithmetic operations and memory calculations
• Trigonometric calculations
• In trigonometric calculations, when
entering values such as those in
the table to the right, results may be
shown using r.
• Calculation results may extend off
the edges of the screen. You can
see those parts by pressing l
or r (depending on whether the left or right portion is
Posted on Jan 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2011 | Sharp ELW535 Calculator
May 19, 2010 | Casio FX-115ES Scientific Calculator
Apr 30, 2010 | Casio FX-260 Calculator
Apr 27, 2010 | Casio FX-260 Calculator
Jan 26, 2010 | Casio FX-260 Calculator
Dec 15, 2009 | Casio FX-260 Calculator
Dec 11, 2009 | Casio fx-300ES Calculator
Jan 15, 2009 | Casio FX-260 Calculator
Oct 05, 2008 | Casio FX-115ES Scientific Calculator
Nov 15, 2007 | Texas Instruments TI-86 Calculator
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: