Question about Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Do the following steps..
1. open your computer..
2. run samsung NPS
3. connect your phone to your computer, let NPS detect your phone automatically, if your phone ask you about the type of connection, select pc connectivity.
4. open your messages content manager,
5. select mms editor, from the top panel of your NPS you will see a symbol which is an arrow going to your computer,
6. highlight all your mms and select this symbol.
7. it will save the mms to your c:\my documents\user\yourname(this is your name)\NPS\message..
8. you can send the mms back to your phone via NPS again..
hope this will help you..
Posted on Oct 09, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2013 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Mar 01, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Sep 02, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
May 01, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Oct 18, 2009 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
1,872 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!