Question about Electrolux E24CM75GSS Coffee Maker
Yikes, have you tried just cutting power to the unit / pulling the power from the power source, and letting it sit a good 10 minutes? It sounds like the sensor involved with the reservoir is having issues there... Hopefully it's not a failed sensor, resetting it like I described will jump-start those sensors many times, let me know!
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2012 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Aug 13, 2011 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
Feb 28, 2011 | Saeco Vienna SuperAutomatica Coffee...
Apr 23, 2010 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Apr 05, 2010 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Mar 18, 2010 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Sep 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 12, 2009 | Bunn Pour-Omatic Coffeemaker, 10 Cup White
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: