Question about Computers & Internet
Can you ping youtube.com? open command prompt and just type "ping www.youtube.com" and hit Enter
if you are successful in pinging, it should display the IP. try replacing the IP for the domain name in the URL for a youtube video and see if you can access it this way.
check your HOSTS file... it can contain auto-forwards for specific domains; i don't know why youtube would be in there but it could be. it's a txt file and it's found in (/Windows/system32/drivers/etc/) folder. if there's a reference to youtube.com or www.youtube.com or something just put a semicolon at the beginning of the line and then save the file... afterward try youtube.
disable all non-microsoft services and startup in the System Configuration Utiilty and then restart the computer.. there could be a conflict with something running on your computer, including some "always-on" component of your security software.
1. choose Start->Run and type in "msconfig" in the dialog and click OK or hit Enter.
2. go to the Startup tab and record all unselected items ( or all that are selected if it's fewer; if everything's selected just skip this step)
3. on the Startup tab, click the Disable All button
4. on the Services tab, select the "Hide all microsoft services" check box
5. click disable all
6. Click OK and then restart now.
7. when you get booted back up, you will then be able to determine if a conflict exists between one of those startups/services for some reason
also, try creating a new admin user account in windows and try it there with both browsers... there could be some weird or damaged setting you have which is preventing you access.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 26, 2015 | Televison & Video
This is a very common problem: If the problem persist after you did the 1rs Step: Proceed with 2nd Step: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgb2TY3WCkg&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ZgWaVEQjA
1) Very high belt/deck friction.
Now Watch this videos +Tip: proceed with carefully and patience
2) Faulty Main motor:(Open or Short in windings +Transformer or Coil Faulty+Main Controller Board Faulty.
After You did these steps; You will have Powerful conclusion about what is exaclty your problem: 1) Mechanical 2) Electrical or 3) Electronic or combinations.
Attached you will find a Block diagram that I did for you will See how the Main Controller Board(Electronic) has aprox 90% of functions for the treadmills.
Good luck. Sincerely.
If the problem persist after you did the 1rs Step: Proceed with 2nd Step:
Nov 25, 2011 | Reebok 8000 ES Treadmill
May 26, 2010 | YouTube Videos
May 25, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Apr 26, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Mar 31, 2010 | YouTube Videos
232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!