If you need a copy of the instruction page, I can send you a pdf. email@example.com
Pairing your headset and cellular telephone:
1. Ensure that the headset is off.
2. Press and hold the multifunction button until the indicator light
turns on in blue (approx.8 seconds).
3. Set your Bluetooth-Compatible Phone to discover the headset by
following your phone's guide.
4. Typically, the steps involve going to a "setup"connect" or
"Bluetooth" menu option on your phone.
5. Select the option to locate, find or discover Bluetooth devices.
6. Press and hold the multifunction button on the Wireless Headset
until your cellular phone locates the device.
7.Your phone will find "-PBH-8W" and ask if you want to pair with it.
Confirm by pressing Yes or OK.
8.Your phone may ask for the password to the headset. Enter
"0000" (four zeros) for the code or passkey
9.Your wireless device will operate up to 30 feet from the wireless
Contact GNBI: GnbiTech@aol.com
# 1-800-541-GNBI (4624)
Reference # PBH-8W