Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I want to get the
Ok from the looks of it... the three RCA plugs on the bottom left are the video out audio (right&left) out use the video out and plug that into your video in on your tv then for sound do the same for the right&left audio
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
I found the telephone number of the company, called and they e-mailed me the owners manual immediatley!! At no charge!
Thanks for trying to help me. I'm sure I will be back as I still have a few more manuals that I need!!
Posted on Aug 15, 2009
SOURCE: c.d. on karaoke will not
If your singing machine CD player turns on but does not spin, it is often caused by the lens. The easiest way to correct this problem is as simple as the lens may need cleaning. Here are several troubleshooting steps that you can take:
1. Remove excess dust from the CD player. Make sure to dust in between buttons, knobs, power cord(s) and audio-out ports. Note: use a dry duster, as moisture will harm your CD player further.
2. Use a disk-based lens cleaner to remove ground in dust or dirt from the CD player's lens. These lens cleaners look like a regular CDs, but have specially-made bushes on the reverse side that gently remove excess dirt from the CD-reading lens. Simply put the CD in your player, and press the "Play" button to clean the lens. Do not run the cleaner more than once, as excess brushing can cause scratches on the lens.
3. Polish the lens. Use a glass or eyeglass cleaning solution and a lint-free cloth to gently polish the reading lens. Clean it by using a low amount of pressure and softly polishing the lens and its surrounding area using soft, circular motions. Do this for about a minute or two and then allow the player to sit for a few minutes before trying to play a CD.
4. Make sure the slider that the lens is attached to is all the way back to the platter.
5. Check the platter, it may have slipped down to close to the lens and it wont focus.
6. If the above steps did not work, the motor drive circuit is defective. At this point you need a help of a repairman to check the unit.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on May 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2013 | Singing Machine STVG-999 Pedestal Karaoke...
Mar 24, 2012 | The Singing Machine Singing Machine...
Feb 06, 2012 | The Singing Machine DVD/CDG Karaoke System...
Sep 22, 2011 | The Singing Machine Singing Machine...
Sep 26, 2009 | The Singing Machine SINGING MACHINE...
Mar 04, 2009 | The Singing Machine DVD/CDG Karaoke System...
Feb 18, 2009 | The Singing Machine DVD/CDG Karaoke System...
Dec 21, 2008 | The Singing Machine SINGING MACHINE...
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!