Question about Sony Sound Forge 8.0 for PC
For stuck CD do this: Windows should now be configured to use these devices for both playback and recording. This should fix your problem, if not use link to go to Sony support. Use the E-Mail option for a faster solution.
Hit Ctrl,Alt and Delete all at the same time> Windows Task Manager should open> Click on the "Applications Tab"> Click End Task to close all Apps.> Now go to your Cd/Dvd player hit the eject button on the front.> Remove CD.
Now for your device problem try this:
To specify your preferred audio devices for playback or recording in Windows, do the following:
Windows 98, 98se, ME:
1. In Control Panel, double-click Multimedia or Sounds and Multimedia.
2. On the Audio tab, select the devices you want in the Preferred Device boxes.
3. Click the Use Preferred Devices Only check box to select it.
4. Click OK.
Windows 2000 and XP:
1. In Control Panel, double-click Sounds and Audio Devices.
2. On the Audio tab, select the devices you want in the Default Device boxes.
3. Click the Use only default devices check box to select it.
4. Click OK.
1. Go to Start > Control Panel
2. In Control Panel, select the option that says Hardware and Sound
3. Under the listing for Sound, select Manage Audio Devices
4. Under Recording and Sounds tabs, you will find all available devices. To set a default device, right click on one of them and select Set as Default Device.
Windows should now be configured to use these devices for both playback and recording.
This should fix your problem, if not use link to go to Sony support. Use the E-Mail option for a faster solution.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Jun 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 24, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 19, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 18, 2011 | Radio Shack VGA PC Camera Webcam
Jun 14, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 21, 2009 | Sony Acid Pro 6 Professional Music...
Apr 04, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 15, 2007 | Genius MousePen 8x6 (MOUSEPEN8X6)
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: