Question about Samsung PCL6215R 62" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Link to part

Sorry for this email, but below is the link to the part.. I am now emailing the supplier as I am concerned with your last post regarding this product.

Here is the link to the item I purchased.

Posted by on

  • njstoshman May 29, 2008

    Thanks a bunch.. You really helped me out here.. I will let you know how it goes.. Will have to brush up on my soldering technique, there are a lot of prongs here(23) numbers 1-3 don't seem to be going to anything as there is no solder present.. I was told to use a de-solder device to remove the old solder since it will be dificult to pry off each prong one by one to remove the whole component. Once I get all the prongs loose, then I believe the metal coolant towers will pry off the posts.. Seems like the posts are soldered to the board, but the metal towers should slide off the threaed posts. You have been very helpful, let me know if I am on the right track??


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Samsung Master
  • 8,617 Answers

They are a good company. They arent origional sanyos, but you should be fine with those ICs.

Posted on May 29, 2008

  • Sonny Berry
    Sonny Berry May 29, 2008

    Just slip somethin such as a jack nife between the back of the convergence IC and the heat sink and they will pop right off of the heatsinks.


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to replace ballast

Download the repair manual to this set by internet. It has all details. If you feel any difficulty in downloading the same, send your email address to me by Fixya, and get back a copy of it by return mail. Check this link too. It has some posts regarding the replacement of ballast to Mitsubishi Projection TVs

Jan 29, 2013 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

How do I replace the lamp?

Download the repair manual to this set by internet. It have all details. If you feel any difficulty in downloading the same, send your email address to me by Fixya, and get back a copy of it by return mail. Check this link too. It has some posts regarding the replacement procedure to lamps to JVC projection TVs.

Jan 29, 2013 | JVC HD-61Z456 Television

1 Answer



Click on the following link: Click Here

Please remember to rate this solution as FixYa!

Kind regards

Apr 12, 2009 | Toshiba 57H84 57" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

AOC A42HD84- Need Signal Board

leave a email at the following link they will either have it or can get your rebuilt.

Mar 27, 2009 | Hitachi 65S500 65" HDTV-Ready Rear...

1 Answer

Sony KP-41S3U Projector TV HV Distributor Block

The only place I know that would have your part and ship to the UK would be at the following link. Leave them a email if you dont see it listed as they only list the most popular parts they have.

Jul 24, 2008 | Sony KP-51HW40 51" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

How can I have an instant chat with you ??...I couldn't find the link you spoke of ??.....Bonnie

iam at work at that link from 10am to 10pm eastern. try the link again or post your email and i can send a chat invitation to you.heres the link.
leave them a email stating you would like to instant message with slinteriors, I am one of the senior techs

Jul 14, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Where to get green bulb and how to replace?

You can get a replacement Green CRT by going to the link below and leaving them an email indicating your model number and what part you need. they will respond quickly in answer to your email and they provide free instalation instructions with any part they sell. Heres the link,

May 17, 2008 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Sony KP-51HW40 Convergence issue

Sorry about that heres the link. No installing the board will not involve soldering if you decide to go that route.

Apr 10, 2008 | Sony KP-51HW40 51" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Thank you for the tip. I however do not know thw link to the repair site to leave an e-mail. Sorry for the trouble. Thank you for your help. David

Sorry I thought I posted the link here it is . At the site their is a information box on the left bottom of the page with a "contact us" link just click that and that will open the email link where you can post your request.

Apr 05, 2008 | Toshiba 50H13 50" Rear Projection...

2 Answers

Re: zenith 52

Are the side vents blocked, causing it to over heat? I am posting a link where you can obtain the owners manual for your set. They will email it to you.

Feb 24, 2008 | Zenith D52WLCD 52" Rear Projection...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Samsung PCL6215R 62" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

57 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Samsung Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

71095 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

Jerry Greenberg
Jerry Greenberg

Level 3 Expert

1640 Answers

Are you a Samsung Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides