Question about Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Here is the steps to remove them in an answer by another tech here on FixYa:
-before removing the toner cartridges, disconnect the A/C power cable from the back of the system & remove the printer's top cover
-rotate the securing lever upward to unlock the toner cartridge
-lift the cartridge out of the chassis, each toner housing and cartridge is color-coded and labeled for easy identification of toner cartridge color locations
-just reverse the previous steps to replace the toner cartridges Good luck, and hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2011 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Jun 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2010 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Mar 03, 2010 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Jan 09, 2010 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Jul 13, 2009 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Jul 09, 2009 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Jan 23, 2009 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Mar 08, 2008 | Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!