Question about Philips Magnavox 20MT133S 20" TV

1 Answer

I need a Magnavox CDB 650 cd player. ( 1986) The detachable two prong power cord is missing. Where can i find a replacement?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 597 Answers


You can get a replacement from any electronic shop.

Mostly shops that deals in cables, cords etc.

Take care

Posted on Oct 07, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need power cord. It says Walmart on it also but this is the only model # I found. Where can I buy a power cord for it? thank you

good afternoon Thelma.
The answer likely goes one of two ways, depending on whether:
  1. The cord is detachable, with a male 2-prong plug built into the wall of the fryer.
  2. The cord is part of the fryer, with the cord going inside the fryer, probably somewhere around the base.
If the cord is detachable, it's likely a standard cord that you'll likely be able to get almost anywhere that has appliance parts - either a specialty store, or a place like a Sears that tends to stock parts as well as sell appliances. I'd guess it'd be kind of a rectangular head maybe about 1/2" x 7/8" with two round holes to match two pins in the fryer wall. Anything like that should be heavy duty, but you'll want to make sure you get one with heavy enough wire that it can handle the current that the fryer heater will draw during warm-up.

if the cord isn't detachable, but missing, then the answer is similar, except that you'll essentially need to open up the unit and there will likely be a spot near the cord inlet where the hot, neutral, and ground wires are attached to inside wires with wire twist-nuts. In that case, use the gauge on a pair of wire strippers to measure the gauge of the input wire, then replace it with a cord with intact plug that has that gauge, or heavier, of wires. Often, there are knots tied in the individual inside wires. Don't skip making those in the replacement. Those are strain relief to keep cord yanks from yanking the wires out.

Hoping this helps.
Good Luck!

Nov 18, 2015 | Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

Need another cord to put on dryer as my home does not have the large outlet; only a 3 prong outlet. Can this dryer have a new cord put on?

Yes. Putting on a new cord is simple. There is a plate covering the cord that is on there now. Remove the two or three philips screws holding it on. Get a new cord at an appliance store. Use a nut driver to detach the old cord. Hook up the new cord with the colored prongs in the same places as the old. The green will be the one that is missing. Replace the green screw so it is not lost. Be sure to install the cord protector so the sharp edge does not slice through your new cord. Good luck.

Apr 06, 2011 | Roper REX4634KQ Electric Dryer

1 Answer

After going through every step we found that a prong from the power cord going into the computer is missing, the three prongs inside the power cord. I suppose I need to get another power cord or is it...

yes power supplys go bad, but check the model label of machine for power requirement , you may find it has only 2 "legs" one is ground other power, the third not used.

Sep 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7560 InkJet Printer

1 Answer

Where can I buy a power cord for my Magnavox portable cd/cassette player?

use the player direct power from the net other wise you have to buy a adapter with the power out for your device can be used universel
look first up how manny voltage you need 6 or 9 or 12 volt if you now thad buy a adapter with at least 1 or 2 amp how more how solid they are

Oct 31, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MPC421 Portable CD Player...

1 Answer

Replacement Power cord for Durabrand CD-109 player

It is a standard power plug.
Take radio to Tandys/**** smiths or electrical store - they will have one for sure.

You may even have same cord around the house.
Voltage and watts do not matter - should be just a 240 power cord like radios, kettles, TV's, VCR, DVD players use.

Jul 03, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Philips Magnavox 20MT133S 20" TV Logo

Related Topics:

121 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Philips Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75591 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1229 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Are you a Philips Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides