Question about Toshiba Satellite M105-S3041Notebook
1. 1st thing to do is check with your ISP to see if you have connectivity with them.
2. Follow instructions here :
1.Log into router. Using either 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1 in a browser window that is ( internet Explorer or Firefox)
2. Verify wireless router name( on the computer) >>> ( on/off) ( router status window)
3.Note router name you are connecting to.
4.. Check the laptop do ipconfig /all to see current IP addresses.
5. Set the laptop up in the router by WEP KEY or MAC address. This set up in the "security tab" in the router. using 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 to access through a browser.
6.Note router name you are connecting to.
7. Move the laptop about 20ft away and try to log on to the internet.
This is for all routers to set up wirelessly.
8. check for firmware update at the manufacturers site for your model router
9. cell phones, cordless phones, digital TV's, can affect the data signal from a router. Also distance from the router can be a factor. If your router is in a basement place the router to a upper floor and center it in th
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
on Feb 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Feb 28, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 27, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 06, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 05, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M105-S3041Notebook
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: