Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
1. access the router configuration page by typing http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
2. This should pop up a log in window asking for user name & password
3. The default settings for a linksys router say to leave the username blank and type admin for the password.
4. This should bring you to the router configuration screen, and it should open to the Setup tab. if not just click on the word Setup then Basic Setup below.
5. MTU should be right below the Domain Name box the default setting is Auto.
6. If it was changed then click on the dropdown arrow next to the box and select Auto.
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2011 | Blitzz Technology BWA711 Router...
Aug 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2009 | Linksys ULTRA RANGEPLUS WIRELESS N GIGABIT...
Dec 18, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Nov 21, 2009 | Zhone (6218-I2-200) Router
Jun 16, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 06, 2009 | Belkin N1 Vision Router
Sep 30, 2008 | Dynex DX-E401 Router
Sep 13, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!