Question about Epson Stylus C84 InkJet Printer
I want to install this printer. I do not have the CD
1) Go to http://support.epson.com
2) Click on PRINTERS, select INKJET, and then select your printer from the list.
3) Select on WINDOWS under DRIVERS AND DOWNLOADS.
4) Select the most current version of the driver for your operating system and click DOWNLOAD NOW.
5) Respond to the Download Survey and ACCEPT the license agreement.
6) Make a note of the file name and save the downloaded file to DESKTOP in order to easily retrieve it.
Automated USB Driver Install
1) Before beginning, ensure the cable for the printer is disconnected and the printer is turned off.
2) Locate and double click on the downloaded driver installation file.
3) Click on OK at the first WinZip screen.
4) Click on UNZIP at the second WinZip screen.
5) Click on OK when WinZip is finished extracting files.
6) At the PRINTER UTILITY SETUP screen, click on OK.
7) The installer will now copy files to the computer. When this step is complete, it will tell you to attach the cable and power on the printer. Please connect the USB cable and turn on the printer.
8) The computer will install the new hardware.
9) Click on OK when the driver installation is completed.
Your printer is now ready to use.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2011 | Epson Printers & Copiers
Jun 17, 2011 | Epson Printers & Copiers
Jan 12, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Jun 15, 2009 | Epson Stylus C66 InkJet Photo Printer
May 01, 2009 | Epson Stylus C43UX InkJet Printer
Apr 28, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX4600 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 27, 2009 | Epson Printers & Copiers
Feb 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R340 InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2008 | Epson RX595 Photo All-In-One Printer
239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!