Question about Samsung Televison & Video
There could be a problem, but verify the settings as listed in the owner's manual as follows:
1 Press the MENU button to display the menu.
Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select Picture, then press the ENTER button.
2 Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select Size, then press the ENTER button.
3 Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the screen format you want.
Press the ENTER button.
Press the EXIT button to exit.
• 16:9 : Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
• Zoom1 : Magnifies the size of the picture on the screen.
• Zoom2 : Expands the Zoom1 format picture.
• Wide Fit : Enlarges the aspect ratio of the picture to fit the entire screen.
• 4:3 : Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode.
• Just Scan : Use this function to see the full image without any cutoff when DTV
or HDMI 720p/1080i signals are input.
Press the P.SIZE button on the remote control to change the picture size.
And realize the restrictions as listed:
• In TV, VIDEO, S-VIDEO, and COMPONENT(480i, 480p) modes, all screen
modes can be selected. (16:9 ➞ Zoom1 ➞ Zoom2 ➞ 4:3)
• In COMPONENT(720p, 1080i) or HDMI(720p, 1080i) mode, 16:9, 4:3 and
Wide Fit can be selected.
• In Zoom1, Zoom2 and Wide Fit modes, you can move the picture on the
screen by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button.
•You can not change the picture size when PIP is set to Double.
•When Double ( , ) mode has been set in PIP, the Picture Size cannot
•Wide Fit can be used when watching a Digital HD (High Definition) signal.
Wide Fit sets the optimum picture format by expanding it both horizontally and
vertically. For example, you can reset the picture in 4:3 format to 16:9. Wide Fit
does not support all external devices (DVD, VCR etc.).
Keep us posted.
Posted on May 29, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 18, 2011 | Hyundai Q321 32 in. LCD Television
Apr 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2011 | JVC AV-32F475 32" TV
Mar 12, 2011 | Vizio L37 Television
Mar 11, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 26, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 01, 2005 | Olympus D-630 Zoom Digital Camera
389 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!