Question about Samsung SGH-U600
Had contract with t mobile now upgraded.want to give old sgh u-600 to parent who is still carrying a brick round.Parent also on t mobile but payg.need code to unlock sim please. any ideas???
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Sep 17, 2015 | LeapFrog Leap Frog Leappad Explorer Tablet
Apr 23, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Apr 19, 2014 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Jan 06, 2014 | LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer - Green
1 - Switch ON your Samsung SGH-G600 without any SIM Card.Each Samsung SGH-G600 mobile phone has an unique unlock code. You can buy the unique unlock code for your Samsung SGH-G600 mobile phone using the form above.
2 - Compose : #7465625*638*CODE#.
CODE: Its the unique Unlock Code for your Samsung SGH-G600.
Jul 18, 2013 | Samsung SGH-G600 Cellular Phone
Aug 02, 2012 | Nokia N8 Cell Phone
Jul 22, 2011 | Nokia BB5 ADL Loader USB Phone Parent
Oct 11, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
444 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: