Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have a problem with my printer which is a Canon Pixma 160. When I want to print something I receive a message that the ink absorber is full. How can I solve this problem and continue the printing? Thank you
Plz visit the link
Posted on May 29, 2008
Canon error e27 ink absorber full/reset process
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2016 | Canon Pixma Mx882 Mx 882 Photo All-in-one...
Nov 23, 2013 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 19, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jun 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Feb 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jan 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 21, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Feb 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
529 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: