Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have a problem with my printer which is a Canon Pixma 160. When I want to print something I receive a message that the ink absorber is full. How can I solve this problem and continue the printing? Thank you
Plz visit the link
Posted on May 29, 2008
Canon error e27 ink absorber full/reset process
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2016 | Canon Pixma Mx882 Mx 882 Photo All-in-one...
Nov 23, 2013 | Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 19, 2012 | Printers & Copiers
Oct 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jun 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Feb 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jan 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 21, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Feb 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
529 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: