Question about LG GT540 Cell Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Install software and drivers on CD. (Use the default installer settings)
2) Run "LG PC Suite" by double clicking the icon on the desktop before connecting the phone.
3) Follow the software prompts until it says "connect the phone."
4) Once phone is connected (upper panel says "KF700 is ready," click on the contents icon to the right of this left panel. It will open a new window with an explorer like interface.
5) Cut/Copy & paste like in Windows Explorer.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
SOURCE: where can i see the
Hi, Please get it here :
Posted on Feb 23, 2011
SOURCE: LG GT540 cannot connect on
The GT540 is not supported in the On-Screen Phone application. I've already tried, and it asks on the connection screen to select the mobile that you have... GT540 is not listed thus not currently supported. Hope that helps.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
you will have to install the pc suite of your phone if you have it or goto google.com enter free lg gt540 pc suite download to download it.now install it,connect your phone and start file transfer
Posted on Mar 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2013 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Jun 25, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
May 02, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Mar 26, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Mar 07, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Mar 02, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Feb 04, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Dec 26, 2010 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Dec 13, 2010 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
1,154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: