I just bought this, it doesnt power on, i ahd it plugged in for more than 24 hours, no light on the panel, no juice through the unit, i checked all the fuses the external and the 2 internal it is receivng power to the first circuit board, the 4 internal batteries are at 6.4 volts
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Contact manufacturer. If still under warranty they should replace. Sounds like the internal battery is dead...there has to be a little "juice" left in the battery for the charger to have a complete circuit to charge...some of these units take 24 or more hours on an initial charge.
Hope this helps,Ron
You said it doesn't blow air - but does it show any sign it is getting power such as a pilot light or LCD display? If not:
First, check the power outlet - is it live? Does the plug fit securely? No extension cord, right?
Second, plug the unit into another outlet - preferably the one where it worked before, if it's not too far away. Don't use an extension cord.
Third, let it sit for 24 hours. Sometimes moving a portable unit can require a waiting period before use.
Fourth, check all the access panels to make sure they are snug. Sometimes they have microswitches that shut off power when opened. Moving the unit could have dislodged one.
Tries the tv and cable box unplug,replug it back an hour later.Let the tv reset it self back to factory setting.The cable box upgrade it software.The tv should,work now.Not,than the tv power supply board have problems.That the board,where the power a/c cord plug into it.Tries websites like Shopjimmy.com,Ebay.com to buy a refurbish power supply board for the replacement.
You didn't say if this is gas or diesel. My guess is gas (propane or natural gas) which means it has spark plugs. You have a charging system problem. The engine gets enough spark from the battery to run for 24 hours, and the charging system isn't able to keep up so that drains the battery until there isn't enough juice to get the plugs to spark and it quits running. It could be your alternator, or your voltage regulator (which might be inside the alternator). Remove the alternator and take it to a service shop. They can test and fix or exchange it. A temporary solution would be to connect a battery charger to the battery and leave it in place while it runs. That should provide enough juice to keep it running indefinitely, or at least quite a bit longer. If you hook up the battery charger so that it is powered by the output from your generator, this could work as a longer-term work-around - since it will only provide juice to the battery while it's running.
I hope this was helpful.
Our Whirlpool washer is GVW9959KQ0, bought in September 2001, in September 2010 it had the problem as follow. When the panel was lite up, it was always set at "44" minute, NORMAL wash, no touch area is responsive, not even STOP or START. I could turn off the panel completely by pressing STOP and "Whitest white" in sequence quickly. When the panel was shut off, I could turn on the panel again by just pressing "STOP"; But the panel was back to "44" minute, NORMAL wash. Unplugging the power did not help (see as follow). That was the washer life for a couple weeks. We left it w/o power for 24 hours, it worked again normally just for 1 wash, and it was back again to the zombie mode; left it again for 24 hours, no luck, left it again for 24 hours, worked again for just one wash. We managed to wash 3 loads during the 2-week period (just 1 wash per time). Since the washing functionality sounds and looks working well to me, I thought that the panel might be the culprit. Finally we ordered Control Panel Assembly (Parts AP3884746, it is just the panel part where we touch for washing selections w/o electronic boards behind it) at appliancepartspros.com (cost $178 regular S
if the unit was working before......unplug the unit, place it where it will be used, let it stand with no power for 24 hours.......then plug the unit in and check its operation after 24 hours....I know, sounds nuts, but this has saved many from buying a new unit......not all refrigerators like to be moved.
Good Day, cutito35;
1. This model is equipped with a keyboard lock feature; this can be mistaken as a no power condition. To unlock the keyboard press and hold the "menu" button on the front panel for 10 seconds. 2. (Power LED may be on after plug in) check for no less than 4.4 volts DC at pin 3 of PC9A21 on the Power PCB, if low or missing replace PC9A21 part # 268P058020.
2.This model is also equipped with a self-diagnosis feature to help with diagnosis of shutdown problems. To activate this turn the unit on let it shutdown then press the input and menu buttons on the front panel simultaneously and hold them in for 5 seconds after 5 seconds the power LED on the front panel will blink a two digit sequence. This will be one set of blinks a short pause then another set of blinks, this will repeat 5 times. 1 - 2 = no error detected 2 - 1 = X-ray protect (high voltage or beam current) 2 - 2 = Short protect (short protect monitors low voltage supplies) 2 - 3 = Deflection protect (this could be loss of vertical or horizontal deflection) 2 - 4 = Vertical protect (usually loss of vertical from the source) 1. Shutdown at power with self diagnosis error 2-2. Check for open fuses F9A04 and F9A05 part # 283P144080 on the +24 and -24 volt lines. If the fuses are open the convergence output circuit would be suspect. 2. Shutdown at power with self diagnosis error 2-1. At power on check for 12-volts DC at connector KH pin 8, if missing check IC9C51 part # 270P990010 and L9C52 part # 441D009020 on the Signal PCB. Good Luck, big IRISH.
The most common problem with this Model is the Caps on the Main Board, but to make sure pull the codes. Follow this procedure:
This model is equipped with a self-diagnosis feature to help with diagnosis of shutdown problems. To activate this turn the unit on let it shutdown then press the input/device and menu buttons on the front panel simultaneously and hold them in for 5 seconds after 5 seconds the power LED on the front panel will blink a two digit sequence. This will be one set of blinks a short pause then another set of blinks, this will repeat 5 times. 1 - 2 = no error detected 2 - 1 = X-ray protect (high voltage or beam current) 2 - 2 = Short protect (short protect monitors low voltage supplies) 2 - 3 = Deflection protect (this could be loss of vertical or horizontal deflection) 2 - 4 = Vertical protect (usually loss of vertical from the source) 1. MAY BE INTERMITTENT, SELF-DIAGNOSIS ERROR 23 OR 24. CHECK SOLDER CONNECTIONS AT CONNECTOR "DY" ON THE YOKES. 2. SHUTDOWN AT POWER WITH SELF-DIAGNOSIS ERROR 23 OR 24. CHECK C411 2200 UFD 35 V AND C412 10 UFD 50 V, BOTH LOCATED ON THE MAIN PCB.
Good Luck, big IRISH.