Hi, I have an epson Stylus pro 4800 which i use to print and sublimate onto clothing.
I have recently had the problem of some text not printing in the document. If i imediately print straight after the original, it will print more text, and i can continue to do this for up to 15 times before i get a finalised product (a waste of ink i'm sure you would agree)
also, sometimes, it prints the text all wierd (i can send you a picture of the printout if you e-mail email@example.com asking for it)
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Epson printer is controlled directly by the computer
it is connected to. The printer actually has no say in how and what it
prints, so if you want to change any aspect of your print document (such
as the text) you need to adjust the text in the document you are
printing from. This only requires a few clicks of your mouse and once
the text style is changed you may begin printing with the next font.
1. Open the program you are printing from and want to change the text font of.
2. Select "File," "Open" (or click the "Open" button on the front of the program), then choose the document you want to print.
3. Click-and-drag over the text you want to change. Once highlighted, click the font type option on the top of the page and choose the new font you want. Once selected, all the highlighted area changes.
4. Click "File," "Print" and choose the Epson Stylus CX5000 as the device you are printing from. Click "OK" and the document will print with the new text.
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for choosing fixya.com where we provide greater solutions.
If you do a nozzle check...do a cleaning...then do another nozzle check, you can "read" the patterns to see exactly what the problem may be. If the first nozzle check is missing half, then you do the cleaning, and the second is missing half also, check the pattern of the box to see if the missing nozzles are jumping around. If the pattern is exactly the same, you have clogs. If the pattern jumps around, you are having ink starvation issues, and may need dampers.