Question about Nokia 6600
When you download games from internet ,it might be possible that it contains virus and may cause your mobile behave unexpactedly .so now it seems that you are unable to open your menu.........
Try flasing the mobile or format the mobile so that you can get the factory settings
WARNING: This will ERASE EVERYTHING on your phone
If you have any files that are important to you, make backups.
1. Make sure you phone is fully charged.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible).
3. Switch-off your 6600 phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together
-Green dial key,
-Star key (*)
-Three key (3)
then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
DO NOT let go the three keys until you see the “formatting” screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your 6600 will now be at its original factory settings.Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to your phone as a result of following my guide. Use this guide at your own discretion and risk.
OR YOU CAN USE
*#7370# FOR MASTER RESET
GOOD LUCK !
Posted on May 31, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 14, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 27, 2011 | Ubi Soft Prince of Persia: Revelations for...
Feb 26, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 23, 2011 | liftmaster Garage Door 1/2 Hp
Jan 07, 2011 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Oct 22, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jun 02, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jun 02, 2009 | Acer Aspire M1201 Athlon X2 320 Gb PC...
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!