- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Power 12V + : Yellow
Ignition Switch : Red
Amp Turn on : Blue / White stripe
Antenna : Blue
Ground : Black
Dimmer : Orange
Left Front Spk + : White
Left Front Spk - : White/Blk
Right Front Spk + : Gray
Right Front Spk - : Gray/Blk
Rear Left Spk + : Green
Rear Left Spk - : Green/Blk
Rear Right Spk + : Purple
Rear Right Spk - : Purple/Blk
This is from the Pioneer Electronics Website;
Touch the source icon and then touch
?AUX? to select AUX as the source.
When the source icon is not displayed, you
can display it by touching the screen.
If the auxiliary setting is turned ?OFF?, ?AUX?
cannot be selected.
I would assume you just need to disable the AUX button.
Best of Luck.
1. Take disc out.
2. Press and hold eject and push the reset button. (don't release
the eject button 'till screen closes and opens again.
3. Sceen will ask you to push reset.(don't)
4. With right knob... up,up,down,down,push
5. Perform steeps 1,2,3,and 4 only:
The first outlines the screen
The second has you push hash marks
The third verifys
The fourth Saves
6. Use "Band" buton for "back"
7. Press reset