Question about Orion Televison & Video
If you wish to buy its original remote control, contact the authorized service centre, or authorized dealer to your device brand. They can either give you a genuine remote control to your device, or can direct you, from where can you purchase a suitable one.
To select a proper universal remote control, you should know about the number of digits to its set-up codes. There are 3 digit, 4 digit, 5 digit, 2 digit and even single digit codes, to some brand devices. After confirming this, check the sites linked here. Both the sites have set-up code list and set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. Check which brand remote control has set-up code/s to your device brand, and buy that one according to availability. Brand name of the remote control isn't a matter, but it should have set-up codes in its code list, to the device brand you have.
Please note: Every new universal remote control will have set-up code list, and set-up procedure along with its pack. Never accept a remote control, that hasn't both of this. For more details about the set-up codes, visit the sites.
Universal remote controls are available at most of the electronic spare part selling shops. Visit some on-line sites too, which deals with electronic spare parts.
If you wish to get further advice over phone; visit the free advice site https://www.6ya.com/
Posted on Dec 17, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Orion Code is 035
The Instruction given is for programming a remote to control a TV set. Please substitute CABLE or VCR in place of TV to program for other devices.
1.Find the three digit code(s) for your TV set.
2. Manually turn on the TV set.
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. Try the code search method If there is no more code left to try.
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Thisis the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list ofcodes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructionsas to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program itwithout using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4.Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until thedevice could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks,then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, pressthe Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until thedevice changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction toforward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jul 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2016 | Orion Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2011 | Orion STV2763 27" TV
Apr 01, 2010 | General Electric Universal Remote Control
Sep 05, 2009 | Orion STV2763 27" TV
Jul 11, 2009 | Orion1934 19" TV
Feb 03, 2008 | Orion STV2763 27" TV
Jan 22, 2008 | Orion1934 19" TV
Sep 26, 2007 | Televison & Video
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!