Question about Microwave Ovens
No. The bottom of this utensil is coated in tin oxide. It is not recommended for use in any appliance other than a microwave. Tin oxide (SnO) is flammable and particles may contaminate your food. It is suggested that you use the MW-A-10 only in the microwave, or look for a different CorningWare piece that is not in the MW series.
Posted on Aug 05, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 08, 2014 | CorningWare Vintage Corning Ware Pyroceram...
Mar 09, 2014 | CorningWare Microwave Ovens
Jan 07, 2014 | CorningWare Microwave Ovens
Dec 07, 2013 | CorningWare Microwave Ovens
Jan 16, 2013 | GE Microwave Ovens
Oct 30, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Jan 30, 2012 | Samsung SMH7178STD Microwave Oven
Aug 03, 2011 | DeLonghi MW 535 Microwave Oven
Nov 28, 2009 | GE JE1640 Microwave Oven
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!