Question about HP ATX-300-12Z (ATX30012ZBD) 300-Watt Power Supply
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi. NO, *********** board is not fried. I am not sure what the problem is but I do know how to fix it. It is usually casued by power outages (even if you have UPS supply).
1. TAKE OUT THE ELECTRICITY LEAD TO THE COMPUTER. Look inside the computer and find the bunch of wires coming from the power supply unit (the box thing at the top with the fan and all those colouted wires!).
2. Find where these wires run into a plastic connector and plug into the mother board. Unplug it.
3. Now plug the electicity lead back into the computer. The light should now stay ON.
4. Plug in the connector again... and boot up. Leave it run a while to convince it!
5. Repeat this process if it does not work first time.
This should fix your problem . It works for me when I get this problem.
Friend in Spain
Posted on May 09, 2009
SOURCE: My hp Pavilion a847c shut
Yes - replace the power supply. It is flashing because the regulator is bad or there are bad capacitors in the power supply.
Posted on Jan 22, 2011
Testimonial: "quick response."
If you didn't accidentally unplug the four pin connector near the CPU, you need to replace the power supply. This is actually a fairly common occurrence with the cheap ATX power supplies being tossed into systems these days.
Posted on Jun 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2011 | HP Bestec ATX-250-12ZD 250w HP Pavillion...
Jan 22, 2011 | HP ATX-300-12Z (ATX30012ZBD) 300-Watt...
Nov 15, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2010 | HP ATX-300-12Z (ATX30012ZBD) 300-Watt...
Oct 20, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario SR1350NX (PP196AA#ABA)...
Sep 12, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario sr1010z PC Desktop
Jan 10, 2009 | HP ATX-300-12Z, ATX-300-12Z Rev. CDR, HP...
Nov 01, 2007 | Dell OptiPlex GX260 PC Desktop
Dec 29, 2010 | HP ATX-300-12Z (ATX30012ZBD) 300-Watt...
Jan 01, 2009 | HP ATX-300-12Z (ATX30012ZBD) 300-Watt...
503 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: