Question about Philips PM435S Remote Control
I got above TV no remote. Bought PHILLIPS PM435s and cannot make it work. Am I outta luck or ....I am not a tech minded woman...thank you!
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red indicator stays on, then release the CODE SEARCH button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the CHANNEL DOWN button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing CHANNEL UP changes the direction to forward again.
5. Press and release MUTE to install the code.
If it's still not working, these are the codes that are given for your tv on the phillips website: 0718, 0416, 0007, 0618, 0807, 0039, 0739, 0345, 0696, 0901, 0608.
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2010 | Philips PM435S Remote Control
Oct 09, 2010 | Philips PM435S Remote Control
Dec 24, 2008 | Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in....
Dec 22, 2008 | Panasonic PV-C2061 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
Apr 14, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 25, 2007 | Panasonic PV-M1349 Combo
Nov 12, 2007 | Panasonic PV-DF2704 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD...
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!