Question about Computers & Internet
Umm, ya know that you could provide some details:
* are you using a computer inside a school?
* does the school own the computer?
* does the school set the rules for "blocked" sites?
* are you using a computer at your place of employment?
* does your employer own the computer?
* did you click "I agree" to the Internet-access policies established by your employer?
* do you want to get suspended (from school) or fired (from work) for violating the policy?
* what is the URL of the web-site that you cannot access?
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Mar 29, 2015 | Birds
Jul 09, 2014 | Birds
Aug 24, 2012 | 1993 Ford Thunderbird
Jan 19, 2011 | HTC HD2 Smartphone
Jun 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 01, 2009 | Wurlitzer Jukebox CD Player
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!