Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
1. Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
2. Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
3. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
4. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
5. Release both buttons.
6. Reconnect the printer cable.
7. Open General Tools software and select (USB PORT)
8. Choose (SET DESTINATION 1) And with luck it should be reset. let me know if that works >?
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Jan 04, 2011 | HP DeskJet 690c InkJet Printer
Oct 30, 2017 | HP Deskjet D4160 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 17, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Sep 06, 2009 | HP Deskjet D4160 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 18, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Oct 22, 2017 | HP LaserJet 2550L Printer
Jan 09, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2500L Printer
Dec 27, 2008 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!