Question about Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

My daughter was glassed in the face, her attacker was jailed for 3 years but the mother is posting slanderous comments on facebook

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 9 Answers

Report abuse so that the administrators will notice and maybe ban/lock her account. DO NOT delete those comments as you can use it someday as evidence if ever you decide to file for charges in the future.

Posted on Oct 07, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need to report slander and bullying on Facebook but my account is temporarily shut down.

See these two Facebook resources. Your page should come back or at least you will get an explanation via email within 7 to 14 days.


Please use this form to report the post:

Jan 02, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Good Day - my daughter CATHERINE KROG was tragically **** on Wednesday by her husband CLINT WALLEY on Wednesday and their orecious little daughter ISABELLA KROG has now become Facebook property. Please can...

Sorry to hear this story. Putting the website itself down is impossible since Facebook is a free website. What we can do is to disable Isabella's account with Facebook or make it private with the cooperation of Facebook. Contact them at 650-543-4800.

Sep 11, 2011 | Facebook Computers & Internet

3 Answers

Daughter is 3 year old and her mother is 28 years older than the many years later will the mother be three times older than her daughter?

daughter = x
mother = x+28

Equation = x+28=3x


-x -x
28 = 2x
/2 /2

Daughter = 14
Mother = 42

Mar 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Hi I have a daughter and a ex sister in law that are slandering me they are not my friends but I saw what they wrote and my friends saw it too. I am deeply hurt that they lied about me and wonder what can...

As it is a social network, you cannot do much about it.
The only thing you can do is to report abuse.

1) Click on profile of the person you want to report.
2) Scroll down in that persons profile, just below the friends list of his/her you will find the link "Report/Block this Person".
3) Click on it Choose "Inappropriate profile info" and choose "contains hate speech, or attacks an individual"
4) Submit.

Nov 30, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

2 Answers

Harrassing and slanderous comments on Facebook

You can report her messages. If she has several complaints against her, eventually she'll be kicked out.
Sometimes one single comment is enough if it is bad enough.

Jun 02, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

The profile was made up by someone else on Face Book

If someone has stolen your identity or if you are subject to any other form of "account abuse", try this form:

or send an email, explaining your problem, to

Mar 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Facebook Social Network Logo

Related Topics:

74 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Facebook Computers & Internet Experts

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18402 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Facebook Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides